The Sales Associate is responsible for generating sales through exhibiting passion for product, brands, fashion and trends with all customers. The Sales Associate is also responsible for executing initiatives and tasks as assigned by the leadership team. Overall, the Sales Associate is expected to work as a positive member of the store team and consistently provide an exceptional customer experience.
• Passion for product, brands, fashion and trends
• Excellent selling skills
• Proven to exhibit a friendly, out-going, open-minded, engaging personality that enjoys being a team player
• Strong time management, communication, and organizational skills
• Ability to receive feedback and take action when appropriate
• Basic math and computer proficiency
• Previous retail experience preferred
List equipment to be operated, lifting requirements, crouching, bending, etc required by the job. Lifting in pounds should be clarified, stating the weight of objects that need to be lifted, such as “ability to lift objects weighing 35 pounds.” For most other positions, language like "operate normal office equipment," "ability to travel “or” extensive use of computer" are helpful.