Allied Security Services at Coronado Center
Job Opportunity at Allied Security Services at Coronado Center in Coronado Center
Posted Mon, Jul 26
Jimmy Chavez or Bobby Gates
Full-Time & Part-Time Security Officers Needed!
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent, or 5 years verifiable experience
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
- Valid guard card/license, as required in the state for which you are applying.
- Must successfully complete a background investigation & a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- May require a valid driver’s license (without restrictions or medical conditions)
- May require the operation of a Segway and or Bike.
- Able to:
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow, or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time